WinBootInfo is the advanced Windows Boot Analyzer that logs drivers and applications loaded during system boot, measures Windows boot times, records CPU and I/O activity during the boot, and much more!
- You want to know what is actually happening during the Windows Boot?
- You noticed that your computer takes ages to become operable after power-on, but you didn’t know how to see what actually gets to be loaded in your computer’s memory?
- You need a reliable tool for monitoring Windows boot performance over time?
- You want to optimize your computer’s performance and need detailed information about loaded system components?
Then WinBootInfo is the perfect solution for you! For only $14.95 (30 day trial is FREE) you will get the powerful system boot monitoring tool with following features included:
- Windows Boot Time Logging
- Detailed information about loaded drivers, applications and system DLLs
- Each loaded system component is displayed on the detailed time map
- Tree-View of Loaded Processes sorted in time, with all belonging DLLs/Drivers
- Different times logged (boot to Login Prompt, Explorer, Session Manager)
- Detailed CPU utilization tracking during boot, per every CPU core
- I/O activity tracking during boot
- System Interrupt / Context Switch tracking during boot
- Text Log generation and Printing
- History Feature, for comparing current with the past boot results
WinBootInfo supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Systems starting with Windows XP and including Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008. Please note that 32-bit and 64-bit versions of WinBootInfo come in separate download archives. You cannot use 32-bit version of WinBootInfo on a 64-bit system and vice-versa.
» version 1.0 - posted on 2009-03-01
EULA - End User License Agreement
Copyright © 2008-2009, GreenVantage LLC
All rights reserved worldwide.
This agreement is made between GreenVantage LLC, Delaware, USA ("GreenVantage") and you ("User"), the person who makes use of this software product (“WinBootInfo”)
User must agree all terms in this agreement in order to use WinBootInfo legally. If User doesn't agree to all terms in this agreement, User must stop using WinBootInfo immediately and promptly delete all files related to WinBootInfo, including backup copies, from User’s computer and any backup media. Without a valid End User License Agreement, User is not permitted to use this software.
1. OWNERSHIP: WinBootInfo is fully owned by GreenVantage, this license agreement doesn't change the ownership. This product is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives User some rights to use the WinBootInfo software. GreenVantage reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives User more rights despite this limitation, User may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement.
2. TRIAL LICENSE: GreenVantage grants User the license to try WinBootInfo, free of charge for 30 (thirty) days after the installation of the WinBootInfo software on User’s computer, if User accepts all the conditions listed in this agreement. "Use" means loading the product to CPU, memory, and/or other storages of User’s computer.
3. COMMERCIAL LICENSE: Upon purchase of the license for the usage of WinBootInfo, and entering the serial number associated with the purchased license, GreenVantage grants User the license to use WinBootInfo for unlimited amount of time on a single computer, if User accepts all the conditions listed in this agreement. "Use" means loading the product to CPU, memory, and/or other storages of User’s computer. WinBootInfo uses hardware locking mechanism that allows up to 8 (eight) changes in certain hardware components like Hard Disk, CPU and Memory size.
4. LICENSE CONDITIONS: In addition to conditions set in sections 2 and 3 of this Agreement, to be licensed to use WinBootInfo, User must:
a) Not modify any part of WinBootInfo;
b) Not work around any technical limitations in the WinBootInfo
b) Agree to release GreenVantage and its partners and distributors from any liabilities caused directly or indirectly by using WinBootInfo;
5. REDISTRIBUTION: User can freely redistribute trial version of WinBootInfo under this agreement under the following conditions:
a) Only original installation files (SetupWinBootInfo32.exe and SetupWinBootInfo64.exe) are redistributable. GreenVantage does not give license for redistributing any other files belonging to WinBootInfo application
b) Redistribution is permitted only for original, unmodified installation files. Any modifications to the installation files and/or executable files, and/or tampering with the digital software signature are automatically making this End User License Agreement void. Furthermore, any public redistribution of such modified files represents copyright infringement and is punishable under the International Law.
c) Redistribution of serial numbers, license files and license keys is strictly forbidden. Any unauthorized redistribution of serial numbers, license files and license keys represents copyright infringement and software piracy, punishable under International Law.
6. LIABILITY: By accepting this End User License Agreement, User agrees to release GreenVantage and its partners and distributors from any liabilities arising from downloading, installation or usage of this software product.
In addition to conditions set above, User agrees to the following conditions:
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
7. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS: The product is subject to United States export laws and regulations. User must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users and end use.