WinBootInfo is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-03-01. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
WinBootInfo is the advanced Windows Boot Analyzer that logs drivers and applications loaded during system boot, measures Windows boot times, records CPU and I/O activity during the boot, and much more!
- You want to know what is actually happening during the Windows Boot?
- You noticed that your computer takes ages to become operable after power-on, but you didn’t know how to see what actually gets to be loaded in your computer’s memory?
- You need a reliable tool for monitoring Windows boot performance over time?
- You want to optimize your computer’s performance and need detailed information about loaded system components?
Then WinBootInfo is the perfect solution for you! For only $14.95 (30 day trial is FREE) you will get the powerful system boot monitoring tool with following features included:
- Windows Boot Time Logging
- Detailed information about loaded drivers, applications and system DLLs
- Each loaded system component is displayed on the detailed time map
- Tree-View of Loaded Processes sorted in time, with all belonging DLLs/Drivers
- Different times logged (boot to Login Prompt, Explorer, Session Manager)
- Detailed CPU utilization tracking during boot, per every CPU core
- I/O activity tracking during boot
- System Interrupt / Context Switch tracking during boot
- Text Log generation and Printing
- History Feature, for comparing current with the past boot results
WinBootInfo supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Systems starting with Windows XP and including Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008. Please note that 32-bit and 64-bit versions of WinBootInfo come in separate download archives. You cannot use 32-bit version of WinBootInfo on a 64-bit system and vice-versa.
WinBootInfo (version 1.0) has a file size of 2.73 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 869 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.